Pacific Maritime Group owns and operates a growing fleet of crane barges available for on-call crane service, project service, teaming, sub-contracting, time-charter, bare-boat charter, and emergency service.
Our fleet of floating cranes support marine construction, dredging, salvage, diving operations, ship repair, ocean sciences, military operations and more. From small marina docks to deep water offshore moorings to heavy-lift cargo, we probably have a floating crane that can meet your needs.
Our crane barges work offshore, coastwise, in lakes, bays, sounds, rivers, estuaries, reservoirs, dams, levees, marshes, canals and almost any body of water imaginable thanks to our portable, truckable barge sections.
We are very adept at configuring precise offshore moorings for ocean work. Commercial dive companies and military dive teams trust us to provide a safe, stable platform for delicate lifts in challenging environments.
Some examples of our capability expertise include:
- Salvage and wreck removal
- Remove/inspect/replace offshore moorings
- Remove/inspect/replace outfall pipes
- Install or repair rip-rap, jetties and breakwaters
- Remove and install pilings, sea-walls and sheet-piles
- Remove and install maria docks, piers and wharves
- Environmental remediation and oil spill response
- Project cargo and heavy-lift
- Construction materials and equipment placement
- Shipyard, boatyard service and ship construction and repair
- Clamshell dredging
- Repair and construction of dikes, levees and dams
- Installation of major components
- Multi-crane lifts
- Port and terminal support
- The list goes on
Most of our crane barges are listed on our website and specification sheets are easy to view and download. If you do not see a particular crane barge for your project, we will be happy to assist you to find what you are looking for.